Join breathers around the globe for this online event hosted each month by sisters Laurel and Kelly on the last Wednesday of every month.
Brisbane, Qld Australia AEST 7.30pm – 9.30pm (GMT +10)
Perth, Western Australia AWST 5.30pm – 7.30pm (GMT +8)
Breathwork (formerly known as Rebirthing) is a powerful process of healing and transformation. The style of breathwork used by Heart Breath Awakening deeply supports the clearing away of old energies, patterns, conditioning, negative thoughts and emotions and opens the doors wide for new life and greater consciousness.
Most of us don’t breathe fully, and it is not until you change your breath pattern as in a breathwork session that we each see how we mostly hold back the breath and have been doing so most of our lives. When we start to breathe fully and consciously we are easily able to release what we have been holding and open to an incredible expansion of consciousness, including greater forgiveness and self-love. Laurel and Kalyanni guide you through a style of breathwork that is a gentle, more feminine breathwork practice. Throughout the 1hr of breathing in these online ceremonies they will be encouraging you with your breath, through and open and relaxed jaw that really opens and softens the back of the throat letting more air in with each in-breath. The breath is a silent ‘ah, on the inhale’ and a silent ‘ha, on the exhale’ in Hawaiian language ‘ha’ is breath of life.
Kelly trained directly with Sondra Ray over 15 years ago and Laurel has qualified in all 5 levels as a Clarity Breathwork Practitioner. Her teachers Dana De Long and Ashanna Solaris perfected the newer more gentle, yet profoundly transformative style of conscious, connected breath known as Clarity Breathwork.
AUD$35 gives you 2hrs of deep transformation in the comfort of your own home
Participant tickets available, all details including your Zoom link/ID and password on booking.
How to prepare for your online Breathwork Ceremony:
Set your sacred space:
* Find a quiet space where you won’t be disturbed, you’ll want to be lying down for the session so a comfortable mattress or cushions are required, and a blanket within easy reach will help keep you comfortable. No pillows are used in this practise, this way your neck will be extended to maximise the airflow. although we’ll have a short body break during the session, it is great if you can have a landing pad ready to go, in advance.
* Set your computer/phone where we can see you particularly during the breath session. During the meditation and movement pieces it is not so important, and in fact many participants LOVE the freedom of the movement piece in the privacy of their own home temples. We do ask that you have adequate lighting in your space especially if the session is in the evening, it helps with the energy of the space if we can see and connect visually with all participants, enhancing the safe-space that Laurel and Kalyanni will hold for you all.
* Consider setting up an altar or something similar if you wish
* Have a glass of water nearby, it’s good to have a few sips of water to moisten the mouth before we breathe together
Please ensure you download the latest version of Zoom (!)
* Have headphones or earbuds, this will give you the best audio experience during the 1hr breathwork, it enhances the feeling that we are right there with you, supporting you
* Make sure your laptop or smartphone is connected to power so it doesn’t drain battery and cut out during the breathwork
* Make sure you’ve got a solid internet connection