AUD $30 for this 2hr online event Join breathers across Australia and the world on the last Wednesday of every month in a 2hr online ceremony, for a deep dive with
AUD $30 for this 2hr online event
Join breathers across Australia and the world on the last Wednesday of every month in a 2hr online ceremony, for a deep dive with transformational Breathwork. Laurel and Kelly have received their Breathwork training along the very lineage that was birthed by *Sondra Ray.
Kelly trained directly with Sondra over 15 years ago and Laurel more recently qualifying as a Clarity Breathwork Practitioner, her teachers Dana De Long and Ashanna Solaris are Clarity Breathwork, who under Dana’s rich experience in the field have perfected a newer more gentle yet profoundly transformative style of conscious, connected breath known as Clarity Breathwork.
*Sondra is considered one of the foremost experts on how the birth trauma affects one’s body, relationships, career, and life. She has trained thousands of people all over the world in rebirthing and relationship and through her best-selling books has helped more than one million people gain new insights and remake their lives.
Next Heart Breath Breathwork on Zoom platform is:
Wednesday 30th December, 7.30pm Brisbane, Australia AEST
Your Zoom link with ID and Password will be sent to you on purchase of your Participant ticket <3
Clarity Breathwork (formerly known as Rebirthing) is a powerful process of healing and transformation. It deeply supports the clearing away of old energies, patterns, conditioning, negative thoughts and emotions and opens the doors wide for new life and greater consciousness. Most of us don’t breathe fully, we hold back the breath and have been doing so most of our lives. When we start to breathe fully and consciously we are easily able to release what we have been holding and open to an incredible expansion of consciousness, including greater forgiveness and self-love. *taken from their website
The Clarity ‘style’ of Breathwork is a gentle yet deep more feminine breathwork practice, throughout the 50mins we will be encouraging the breath, through and open and relaxed jaw that really opens and softens the back of the throat letting more air in with each inbreath. The breath is a silent ‘ah on the inhale’ and a silent ‘ha on the exhale’ in Hawaiian language ‘ha’ is breath of life.
How to prepare for your online Breathwork Ceremony
Set your sacred space:
- Find a quiet space where you won’t be disturbed, you’ll want to be lying down so a thin pillow and blanket will help keep you comfortable
- Have a landing pad ready to go – such as a mattress on the floor, or use your lounge or similar.
- Set your computer/phone where we can see you if possible, it helps with the energy and the safe-space we’ll create together
- Consider setting up an altar or something similar if you wish
- Have a glass of water nearby, it’s good to have a few sips of water to moisten the mouth before we breathe together
Please ensure you download the latest version of Zoom
- Have headphones or earbuds, this will give you the best audio experience
- Make sure your laptop or smartphone is connected to power so it doesn’t drain battery and cut out during the breathwork
- Make sure you’ve got a solid internet connection
(Wednesday) 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm