Laurel Hefferon is a passionate, highly-qualified and compassionate practitioner in several complementary healing modalities.
Her deep knowledge of body systems and wellness processes is supported by her 30 years work as a registered nurse.
- Herbal medicine including tinctures made here in her clinic organic and wildcrafted ingredients, hand-blended therapeutic teas and handmade medicinal salves and elixirs.
- Food-as-medicine: using the healing power of natural foods to support and strengthen body systems.
- digestive system, colonics help to release toxin overload so that the body can heal more efficiently.
- VLA Quadscan®: the latest in high-technology scanning of the body to determine health at the cellular level.
- Ka Huna (Lomi Lomi) massage: a deep and nurturing massage practice that promotes the flow of energy throughout the body, relaxes muscles and nurtures the soul.