KAMBO CIRCLE: $130 – $150
Group treatments also known as ‘Kambo Circles’ or ‘Kambo Ceremony’ – we run 3 x circles each week in Maleny on Tuesday morning and afternoon and Saturday morning
Kambo Circle 2 – 5 participants: $150 per person, allow 3 hrs, or work more deeply with your healing process and book 3 x Circle treatments for $390 (that’s $130 each), paid at first Circle.
We also travel to other venues and private homes in Brisbane. See our BOOKINGS for dates and venues. Or drop us a line to arrange your own circle of friends and family
Individual PRIVATE Treatment
One client with both Andy or Laurel in attendance, or as you choose depending on availability individual practitioner: $200 (allow 2 – 3.5hrs)
All treatments include an in-depth confidential consultation.
Book your private or semi-private sessions: We offer Kambo treatments 3 x day: morning sessions commence at 9am, afternoons at 2pm and evening sessions at 5pm. Fasting from solid food is required for minimum of 8hrs, you will receive detailed information regarding fasting and water intake guidelines when you make a booking.
Specialty Individual Treatment & Fee:
3 x 3 treatment
A “3×3” session is a deep healing tribal initiation involving 3 Kambo treatments applied within 3 hours. It is only offered to people who are already experienced with this medicine and who feel drawn to the intensity of healing experience this technique can bring.
We will only offer 3×3 treatments to people who we have already consulted with and personally applied Kambo to previously. The whole process takes between 5 and 6 hours, and participants will need keep the rest of that day, evening and night free of commitments including work, social and even taking care or family, particularly children. Some clients may also need to have rest the next day as well, although this will vary from person to person. We will be able to advise you about this when you come for your earlier treatments.
The price for 3×3 treatments is $600, please allow 6hrs.
Andy and Laurel have been trained under Karen Kanya-Darke, Master Kambo Practitioner and Founder of the International Association of Kambo Practitioners (IAKP). Andy and Laurel are members of IAKP, working under the guidelines of the IAKP Code of Practice.
All Kambo treatments include:
- General information in writing (via email) highlighting important safety information
- Detailed preparation guidelines will be sent to you via email once we are sure that there are not any contra-indications. These guidelines include fasting information (solids and liquids – you will be given ‘fasting’ times)
- Personal consultation; this will be private (for individual treatment) and with discretion within the ‘group’ treatments
- Our venue is specifically suitable for Kambo treatments, it’s private and comfortable and maintained with a high level of cleanliness and hygiene.
- All clients will be given a light meal on completion of the treatment process.
For all enquiries or to make an appointment: email or telephone (07) 5494 2101